IAMG provides complete support to businesses looking to expand their operations into the India market. Setting up of a business in a foreign country involves strategic, legal, financial & business expert services fluent in the target market’s legal system. Our team of experts who work on this area consists of corporate, financial, legal & business domain professionals. Hence businesses are assured of best-in-class advisory services for setting up their India Offices.
IAMG’s Legal & Taxation services support:
India Market Entry Strategy
• Memorandum & Articles of Association draft preparation
• Assistance in opening a bank account in India; all sorts of licences, approvals & Tax clearances
• Assistance in holding the first Board Meeting & appointing Statutory Auditors
• Book Keeping, Company Secretarial records, payroll, legal advice & regulatory compliances
• Cross Border Acquisitions
• Incorporation and setup of business in India or overseas
• Structuring of investment vehicles
• Subsidiaries & Joint Ventures
• Technology transfers & licensing
• Technical assistance & services arrangements
• Tax Advisory
• Intellectual Property protection (Patents, Trademarks & Copyright)
• Labor best practices and advice on management liability protection
• Structured Finance, PEs, IPOs, FPOs
• Strategic Growth Initiatives
The areas in which these services are offered cover the entire gamut including Non Resident Taxation and indirect Tax Excise, Customs, Service Tax, Value Added Tax, and Central Sales Tax. Our Taxation experts also advice on Indian Entry Operations, cross – border tax issues, Tax advice with respect to venture & private equity fund and proficient & cost-effective use of international treaties
• ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ services include filling & enforcement of IP rights in India including raids & Trademarks/Service marks & Infringement, patent & copyright.
• ‘Labor Law & related matters’ include services like the compliance under the various acts as applicable to your business. Relief under various acts across all states in India. Representation in white collar crimes and financial irregularities and complaints under the Economic Offences Wing & Enforcement Directorate.
• Corporate Litigation including legal advice on the subject matter, drafting of legal and corporate documents, representation at Tribunals / Courts,winding up of a corporate entity.
India is a highly complex market, with many different states and many different languages spoken across the country. Having proper legal representation wherever your business conducts its operations is absolutely critical to ensuring that your operation runs smoothly, and without major interference. Our team of legal and tax professionals across the country stand ready to assist you in this endeavor.