The development of the Indian Trade Fair industry is very fast and dynamic and has entered into competition with other countries. North American exhibitors will find Indian fairs offer a very good cost-benefit ratio in comparison with other countries. The growing number of North American companies exhibiting at trade fairs in India is reflecting the increasing interest of the North American industry in the India market.
Trade shows represent a significant opportunity to enhance brand and product visibility, promote new and existing products, generate leads, and drive incremental sales. When considering an international expansion into a new market, often managers will opt to attend trade fairs to get a sense of the market before engaging in a significant push to explore that foreign market entry.
In addition, exhibiting at trade shows enables you to stay on top of the latest industry trends, gain competitor insights, make key industry contacts, and further solidify relationships with current customers.
Get the IAMG advantage to work for you:
• Identify the most opportunistic tradeshows to attend, enabling you to get your company and product in front of the greatest number of potential buyers, fully leveraging the impact of your trade show display.
• Evaluate booth size, available locations, design options, and rental cost for the conventions and exhibitions you are interested in attending. This will help you determine the right trade show displays for your marketing and budgetary needs.
• Identify the most effective graphic elements for your exhibit that portray your key messages and fulfill your brand communications needs. Learn how to establish design parameters for trade fair banners, modular exhibition stands, brochures, and other materials.
• Effectively use banner stands, exhibit accessories, lighting, booth flooring, and fixtures to support branding and sales. Just like selecting the right shoes to go with a well-made business suit, choosing the right booth elements adds polish and impact to all types of exhibits from pop-up displays to elaborate, custom-built systems.
• Create and put into action powerful marketing initiatives before, during, and after the event that engage potential buyers and generate sales.
• Discover unique booth ideas that create buzz at the show venue and attract more prospects to your exhibition stand.
• Select cost-effective giveaways or promotional products that have high-perceived value among your target prospects and complement your company image.
• Ensure staff at your trade show booths always project a professional appearance and are well-trained to represent your company, generate leads, and secure sales.
IAMG has been managing trade shows for clients since 2008, and we are well positioned to manage your trade show and event campaign on your behalf.