Trade shows represent a significant opportunity to enhance brand and product visibility, promote new and existing products, generate leads, and drive incremental sales. Attending these trade shows is crucial in both the market assessment phase and business development efforts for any company wishing to expand their business into a foreign market. Every year, there are thousands of trade shows across the US and Canada, presenting a massive opportunity for foreign brands to improve their international visibility.
In addition, exhibiting at trade shows enables you to stay on top of the latest industry trends, gain competitor insights, make key industry contacts, and further solidify relationships with current customers. Hundreds of thousands of companies of all sizes regularly attend these trade shows for this exact reason. It makes up a vital portion of an international business development plan.
Get the IAMG advantage:
• Identify the most opportunistic tradeshows to attend, enabling you to get your company and product in front of the greatest number of potential buyers, fully leveraging the impact of your trade show display
• Evaluate booth size, available locations, design options, and rental cost for the conventions and exhibitions you are interested in attending. This will help you determine the right trade show displays for your marketing and budgetary needs
• Identify the most effective graphic elements for your exhibit that portray key messages and fulfill the brand communication needs.
• Effectively use banner stands, exhibit accessories, lighting, booth flooring, and fixtures to support branding and sales. Choose the right booth elements that add polish and impact to all types of exhibits from pop-up displays to elaborate, custom-built systems polish and impact to all types of exhibits from pop-up displays to elaborate, custom-built systems
• Create and put into action powerful marketing initiatives before, during, and after the event that engage potential buyers and generate sales
• Discover unique booth ideas that create buzz at the show venue and attract more prospects to your exhibition stand
• Select cost-effective giveaways or promotional products that have high-perceived value among your target prospects and complement your company image
• Ensure staff at your trade show booths always project a professional appearance and are well-trained to represent your company, generate leads, and secure sales
IAMG has extensive experience representing companies of all sizes at trade events in almost every vertical. Our in-country experts will represent your company with native representation, and high quality business development efforts.