Setting up a representative office in the US or Canada, or any foreign market for that matter, can be a laborious task. IAMG’s Representative Office Service streamlines the set-up procedure, assists you through every aspect of the process and frees you up to concentrate on other key areas of business development. Opening a representative office in a foreign market is a crucial step in realizing your international business ambitions.
A Representative Office in the US and Canada provides a legal presence with a fully registered premises and brand name with services such as mail forwarding, inbound call reception with customized message. Representative office facilities can also include the use of conference room, projectors, kitchen and other essentials.
IAMG service also covers
• Advice and on the ground support in both the US and Canada
• Advice on notarizing, authenticating and filing necessary documents with the proper authorities
• Identifying/liaising with filing agent or sponsor organization
• Advising on recruitment of sales team and support staff
• Assistance with employee registration and employment agreements and packages
IAMG also oversees your application for the business license and registration with relevant tax, customs and Forex authorities, etc., ensuring that documents are completed correctly and meet the requirements of the proper authorities, and submitting them to the relevant organizations. Our primary mission with this package is to ensure that you are up and running in the Americas as quickly as possible, reducing lead time and getting you back to what you do best: running your business.